If you've been daydreaming about some summer fun, Tennessee offers ample opportunities to enjoy nature, entertainment, and other activities that will keep you engaged all year round. I've compiled a list of Websites that will point you in the right direction:
1. The 2015 Nashville Summer Guide for Families is a Website that includes a plethora of options highlighting every park, museum, and water hole in the area. Check out the main link here, but then be sure to check out the Ultimate Summer Fun List as well, here.
Click on every helpful tab at the top of the page for ideas galore. I cannot say enough about this site. It even includes a guide for daytrips to surrounding areas.
2. Murfreesboro.com came up with "21 Awesome Things To Do In Tennesseeâ€¦ Without Opening Your Wallet." Attractions are listed all across the state. Read the list here.
3. Nashville Guru has a Summer Event Series Guide here. They also have tabs for different Nashville neighborhoods and happy hours.
4. Nashville.com keeps a great calendar of events for live music and festivals here.
5. Visitmusiccity has a list of events here, plus trip-planning ideas and deals and discounts. Be sure to click on the "things to do tab" as well.
6. If you love exploring the great outdoors, Tennesee has more than 50 State Parks! The Tennessee State Parks Website contains a link here with beautiful photos for each park and a lot of other great information to plan your travel. There are also several National Parks in Tennessee that can be explored virtually here.
You don't have to go far to realize that Tennessee has a lot to offer, so start planning now!
Photo credit: Freedigitalphotos.net